Anonymous said: How many projects are you working on as we speak ?
A collaboration/remix project with The Crying Spell, the soundtrack for NIKRA (an indie game), an instrumental compilation, and the albums Vital Signs, The Adventure Continues, Aeterno:Rewind, Equestrian Uprising, and Building Better Worlds.
commentisunrelated said: So I see that The Surface will be a spiritual successor to Shadows, but it kind of seems like Crash would be as well, since it goes with the whole theme of Monster/Shadows.
Crash is more about the canon Discord, really trying to be a positive force on the world but still having his inner desires to create chaos.
The Surface is about my headcanon Discord, the same one written about in Monster, Shadows, Spirit of Chaos, and most of my Discord songs. The one that’s a complete psychopath, only ever showing remorse to gain a victim’s trust.
I know it seems stupid to write about two versions of the same character, but really they’re different personalities in my head, and therefore they inspire totally different songs.
The single artwork for my next two singles. Which one is first is still undecided. :3
henning-a said: You just mentioned the names of two songs from 'Building Better Worlds', 'Crash' and 'Bulletproof'. Can we get an early tracklist for the album?
Sure, now is a good time. Most of the tracks have been written, meaning the tracklist won’t change a whole lot between now and the release.
This is the current tracklist:
- Sound The Alarm (A rock anthem in the vein of classic AC/DC, just a fun rock tune)
- Building Better Worlds (Another anthem, containing more electronic elements and themes of freedom and activism)
- Pieces of Me (A piano ballad not unlike Someone Like Me)
- Static (The “Red” of this album. It’s catchy, it’s 90’s.)
- Heaven Knows (A really sad pony song based on the fanfiction “All But Two” by Caisius)
- Crash (Discord trying to redeem himself but struggling with inner darkness, musically like a Linkin Park-esque hard rock song)
- Bulletproof (Brutally heavy, pounding, and a complex symphonic rock song about the power of words)
- Wherever You Are (Every album needs a love song!)
- Moving On (A softer, melancholy song with the same theme as “Momentum”)
- The Surface (This album’s darkest song, kind of a soul successor to Shadows, but hard rock instead of orchestral)
- Fly (One of the coolest experimental songs I’ve done. This one you need to hear to understand.)
- This is Not The End (A closing song lyrically similar to “Reach”, but musically a softer pop-punk song)
There’s a lot of fun stuff on this album, and a LOT of rock. It’s heavier than my previous albums, but I think it’ll still be something everyone can enjoy.
These are some snippets from orchestral and soundtrack pieces I have worked on.
This is here to demonstrate the work I do. If you like what you hear and you need a soundtrack composed for something, email me atAviators@SoundOfTheAviators.com.
citizen-smil3y said: So I see that you have unofficially announced your last brony remix album. Is this a subtle hint of the possible end of brony music from you? That's just me jumping to conclusions but in any case if you do stop producing brony music than that's fine with me. I just hope you don't decide to stop producing music all together cuz that would be a big loss of amazing talent /:
The music is only going to continue! However, I’m blurring the line between brony music, other fan music, and my own originals. My last few albums have had different themes and inspirations all mixed together, and my remix albums will do the same, if I decide to do more. I’m not stopping music, or brony music even, just making it less of a “here’s my pony songs” thing and instead presenting things as “here’s my music.”
lunarmarshall said: If you don;t mind asking any plans for EQR 4?
It’ll actually be called Equestrian Uprising, and it’ll be the final brony remix album, a “finale” to the Equestrian Revolution series if you will.